Thursday, July 28, 2011

Teacher Box

I'm sure you've all seen the teacher boxes floating around on pinterest. I ran across this idea before pinning was the latest and greatest new thing and have had the bead box forever just sitting around.  I guess I was lacking motivation.

After finding some cute paper clips and push pins from Target, I knew I needed to get a box ready to house all these great teacher accessories.

All you need is a clear bead box (can get these at local craft stores)
Ribbon
Scrapbook paper
Embellishments
Fillers to go inside the box

Here's how mine turned out;





You know you want to go make one of these....:)

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I made one for my daughter's teacher. Now I'm thinking I need one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is this not on our craft blog ladies???? Super cute...I have to go back tomorrow:(((( I want a few more days! Anywho, will be sending my daughter out to make one of these:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It would be a great gift to a new teacher joining your team.

    I wanna make one for myself haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies: you have to make one for yourself..it's a DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. I just don't think I will have time to make one!!! Well...I pinned it to save it for when I can :)

    ReplyDelete