Wednesday, July 6, 2011

10 things about Me:)

So I must admit, I love all the linky parties that have been taking place on all the fabulous blogs I stalk. Mrs. Owens follow the link to head to her blog is having a linky party for 10 things about you (or me). She also has a cute freebie printable on her post as well (so snag it quick!)

Here's ten things about myself

1. I celebrate my 2 year wedding anniversary on August 29th. Aren't we cute:
2. I have 3 furbabies (Josiah a toy fox terrier, Kaylee black lab mix, and Salem pit bull mix)

 3. I love reading.  Book nerd for life


4. I am a part time artist/crafter. Check out my etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ohlovelyoil      and my crafty blog here: http://ohlovelyoil.blogspot.com/

5. I am an EC teacher (will be going on my 6th year) and teach students who have behavioral and emotional disabilities) 


6.  I have a slight obsession with birds, old keys, journals, and all things vintage.


7. I like to do fun things to my hair. my most recent being this:


8. My husband can dance. He teaches ball room dancing through the program Dancing Classrooms http://www.dancingclassrooms.com/ (in the North Carolina pilot program) as well as hip hop dance


9. "If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking...Oh how He loves us all" I love the Lord 


10. We have a pool at our house that needs a new pump, liner, etc, etc in order to become functioning. If you would like to donate to the pool fund you will be blessed (hehehehe)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in my linky party! I am a new follower!

    Rachel
    Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel thanks for following, and who can pass up a linky party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining my giveaway! I now follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower thanks to the linky party. Stop by my blog, follow me & find out about my 200 follower giveaway :o)
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hair...I used to do funky colors too :)

    I love the Lord Jesus too! And that song under #9 is great! :)

    Yay for anniversary!! Ours is next week..3 years!

    ReplyDelete