Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I saw this on someone's blog and decided I would dedicate a Thursday post to gratitude. 

Source: etsy.com via Kelsey on Pinterest

a. my husband, family, and school community for the support, encouragement, and teamwork that helped today's first day flow smoothly. I don't know where i would be without them.

b. potato salad because I forgot my chips to go with my sloppy joe at lunch today and this was the perfect filler. Thanks to my co-hort for thinking of me:)

3. Begin organized and getting through my lesson plans today. It felt so good to get everything covered and checked off. Go me:)

4. Soaking my feet later. I have HUGE blisters on the bottoms of my toes. ooouch.

5. Sweet lil new students and sweet returning ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment