Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I love Wednesdays

I will be planning a What we've been up to post soon but for now this shall do.
Ps: due to my special educator duties, as well as being on the PBIS committee, and trying to hire an additional teacher, blogging has not exactly been a top priority. 

Pinterest
1. Place Value candy corn match up. I am totally going to be doing this for review week when we do our centers. 

2. Twitter find:
Virtual manipulatives from KBkonnected's twitter

Manipulatives include…
  • currency
  • base ten blocks 
  • bears in a boat
  • algebra tiles
  • clock
  • fraction tiles
  • geoboard and bands
  • tangrams
  • 100’s chart
  • …and much more
3. Personal Choice:
My candy corn pot and H pumpkin from last Halloween

4. classroom related:
this week is Bully Awareness week and today everyone wore Orange to school to stand in unity against bullying. 
All my students rocked their orange today. I forgot to snag a picture


No comments:

Post a Comment