Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mother's Day Handmade Frames

Being that I am a crafty creative person, I love doing art projects and crafts with my students.  I try to incorporate projects and art continually throughout the year which has been great because a lot of my students don't have the access to materials or crafting goodness. 

So for Mother's day I headed to Michael's and bought some unfinished wood frames as well as simple Mother's Day "stuffers" my students could pick to put in the bag with their frame.  Some of these goodies included: candles, soap, back massage's, nail kit, etc. 
We also painted bags for the frames to be presented in and wrote on the front of them adding some ribbon on the handles.  Here's a few photos of how wonderful they turned out.








Feel free to leave your Mother's Day crafting ideas in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment